Sunday, June 6, 2010

Celebrating the Birthday - What a Wonderful World...

RPK and Family
Happy Birthday!


哇噻! Lovely & romantic old couple! Envy you la, RPK!






Sara, Marina & RPK

What a wonderful world!

Woh... My great, dear hero RPK, you look good! Happy birthday Marina, wish you always well & happy! It is a refreshing moment to see RPK & his family living in safe, happy and enjoy life!


Since RPK 'self exile' more than a year, this is the first time, seeing you and your family living happily in UK. I am so emotionally charged, and happy to see you and your family in pictures - with everyone in enjoyable mood!

I always salute and have deep respect for your years of selfless sacrifices when you were in Malaysia, to fight fearlessly for racist, injustice, corruption, and whatnot, which are so rampant in this country. All your efforts and sacrifices, with unshakable conviction, just for one goal: to make all of us 'true Malaysians' - no second or third hand citizens, but just simply a Malaysian!

My ideal to look at the people of this world, as just human beings, irrespective of the nationalities, religions, or color of skin! Yes, may be it is existing only in my imagination, not likely to become a reality. But I always live with this ideal, and think in this way! Why human beings have to create so many obstructions and barriers, in term of race, ideologies, religions, to divide us and have wars through out the history? Why can't we look at ourselves as just human beings, inhabitants on this earth, on temporary basis? Why we fight because of race & religions during this very short span of life in this universe? Any right minded person, may think this as downright and utterly silly things to do - for destroying this world due to their own ignorance. After all, we are so tiny, and nobody, as compared to this earth and universe! To me, the purpose of life is to live it wisely, and learn from life as it unfolds moment to moment. Why waste time to fight, instead to love?

Today is also my birthday, I celebrate the birthday with this resolution: 'Support RPK, Support Reforming and Transforming Malaysia!' Let hope next year of today, RPK returns home in triumph because there is a change of Government of Malaysia! Then, on that day, on that moment, it is consequential and memorable to have a big celebration not only on my birthday, but for the new Malaysia!

Yes, let's fight for the new Malaysia! Don't give up...
be strong, and be supporters of RPK...Yes, we can, if we think we can!

What a wonderful world! This song always reminds and inspires me to look at the bright side of the world, there are people like RPK, we need you to continue fighting with us. This is our home, our rightful place, and no other place that we can call home! I really hope I can see you home on my next year birthday! Let dedicate this song to RPK.

RPK, we need you, and love you, take care!

What a wonderful world! May all of you be well & happy... I love you all!

Cheer!

Note:
Thanks to my good friend, Elaine, a 'hard core' RPK supporter, for her good 'advice' to celebrate my birthday in this way! Indeed, a very meaningful way, you are so creative... RPK will need u as his innovative planner, for the fight, haha... Tq, my dear Elaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment