Friday, December 21, 2012

The End of the World ....



Song: The End of the World, of 60s, interesting listen to this
on eve of 21 Dec 2012, haha...


把每一天當成最後一天,活得更有意義 - 蘋果先生

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t trap by dogma - which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. 

-Steve Jobs

事實上,除了接受命運,我們別無選擇,哪怕迎面而來的是重病、親人的死亡、自己的死亡。我們唯一真正能掌握的是,就是我們面對重大變故時的態度。我們永遠都該把自己當成明天就要離世的人。我們總以為眼前還有很多時間,但就是這些時間要了我們的命。
-愛爾莎.特麗奧萊,法國作家


Movie: 2012. World destroyed by water ... 


Movie: Knowing. World destroyed by fire ...


Quotes from Steve Jobs

  1. Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered... to help me make the big choices in life.
  2. If today were the last day of my life, what would I want to do? I know I need to change something.
  3. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me, going to bed at night saying we have done something wonderful, that's matters to me.
  4. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
  5. I think different religions, are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
  6. If you just sit and observe, you will see how restless your mind is. If you try to calm it, it only makes it worse, but over time it does calm, and when it does, there's room to hear more subtle things - that's when your intuition starts to blossom and you start to see things more clearly and be in the present moment. Your mind just slows down, and you see a tremendous expanse in the moment. You see so much more than you could see before. It's a discipline; you have to practice it.

時間不多, 珍惜一切, 活在現在, 再給生命一次機會, 重新啓動....祝大家末日快樂 ... 




Relax and allow life to unfold
Trust me, the sun will come out tomorrow



'末日' 後的明天,明媚的陽光從外面斜斜射入, 
一样發光,   照耀大地,  充滿生命 .....

No comments:

Post a Comment